Friday, March 18, 2016

How to make washi tape bunny ears planner clips

It's that time of year when everything should have bunny ears on it. In my world it's all the time but I know some people only bunny embellish around Easter. Want to dress up your planner pages with some bunny ears that are so easy to make with a bit of pink washi tape and a few paper clips? Read on.
planner clip washi tape bunny ears paper clip stefanie girard bookmarks
Fold a strip of washi tape through the small bend in the paper clip and adhere the tape back on itself.
Where the tape is around the paper clip it can gather up a bit.
planner clip washi tape bunny ears paper clip stefanie girard bookmarks
Trim the washi tape into a bunny ear shape. Repeat for the second ear. I made a bunch for my planner and for my travel journal.
planner clip washi tape bunny ears paper clip stefanie girard bookmarks
 I bet these would also make cute bookmarks to include in tiny Easter baskets.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin