Monday, March 14, 2016

How to make a die cut Easter Bunny pedestal

Easter bunny pedestal, Sizzix die cut, Phoomph, stefanie girard
In my humble opinion you can never have too many bunnies. With Sizzix bunny die and Big Shot Die Cutter I can make as many as I want! I thought I combine the bunny die with their pink paper leather and some Phoomph to create a bunny pedestal for Easter.
Easter bunny pedestal, Sizzix die cut, Phoomph, stefanie girard
This project is super easy.
Simply peal off the paper backing from the Phoomph and apply the pink paper leather to each side.
Then die cut 4 bunnies.
Easter bunny pedestal, Sizzix die cut, Phoomph, stefanie girard
Hot glue two bunnies together nose to nose taking care to make sure the bottom edge of the bunnies are aligned.

Then glue the other two to the first pair on each side.

For a final touch I trimmed the tail off and replaced it with a little white pom pom.

Then I went to my little plate collection and found one that looked nice sitting on top of the four bunny's ears.

This little bunny pedestal decoration is perfect to feature a few of my Easter eggs.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin